Wednesday, February 25, 2015

I will never forget... [Pt. 1]

Hey friends and lovers-

So I always catch myself looking at old Youtube videos of concerts I attended while trying to relive the epic moments that I have witnessed. In this new mini-inner-blog-mini-series, I'll randomly be posting some of the most memorable live events I've ever attended.

It would be awesome if you share your insane concert moments too! Leave a comment!!!!

To kick things off, we're going back to when I was entirely immersed in electro EDM. Sure I might have been under the influence of who knows what.... But this specific moment is engrained in my mind forever..

PT. 1 - KNIFE PARTY - NORTH COAST MUSIC FESTIVAL 2012 - CHICAGO, IL

If you are really that impatient, THE moment I'm referring too goes down at 1:05. Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. I'm the same way I constantly go through my computer or phone and look at past concerts or events i've gone to over the years

    ReplyDelete